We often ignore things that we assumed are ordinary to our body, just like some scratches, itchiness, or soreness that we feel. But sometimes those ailments can be caused by something we didn’t expected and we’ll only noticed it until we woke up in the middle of a horror. Just like these people who found the freakiest things inside their bodies. What they found out? Parasites, hair-raising parasites living inside themselves.
We list down the most shocking parasites ever found living inside the human body that will teach you to value safety and precaution as these people experienced unbelievable infection, infestation, and invasion that will surely give you goosebumps!
1. Chinese Guy Entire Body Was Infected with Tapeworm
A man from China loves sashimi so much especially sushi. But his obsession for this delicacy almost took his life because his entire body is infected with tapeworm.
He went to see a doctor because of stomach ache and itchy skin, to his horror, scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm after eating too much sushi. The doctor believes that the raw fish used in sushi is contaminated with tapeworm.
2. Spider Burrows Through Man’s Appendix Scar
Dylan Thomas, 21, after returning from a vacation in Bali he noticed a red trail of blisters on his stomach. He was told he was probably bitten by an insect. But to their surprise, it was not an insect bite.
Thomas was stunned to find that a tropical spider was living under his skin. The doctor told him that it might have entered his body through an old operation scar.
3. Maggots Found Growing In Man’s Scalp
Aaron Dallas from Carbondale, U.S., returned home from a holiday trip to Belize, thought he was “going crazy” because he could hear strange noises coming from inside his brain and he can feel something is moving. He gets more anxious when he discovered lumps appeared on his scalps.
He sought medical advice and was shocked to find that the bunch of lumps on his head was a colony of botfly maggots living under his scalp.
4. Couple Get Infected With Flesh-Eating Botflies
During their Bolivia vacation, a couple from Sydney, Bryan Williams and girlfriend Ally Vagg noticed ordinary sores on their bodies. They thought it could be from infected mosquito bites.
When they sought medical help in Bolivia, they discovered that numerous botfly larvae were growing under their skin.
5. A Parasitic Bug Digs A Whole Under This Man’s Foot
Matthew O’Donnell, a Plymouth University graduate, worked as a volunteer in Tanzania before coming home in September. But he’s unaware that he didn’t return alone.
A parasitic bug called Chigoe Flea was hiding inside him from Africa to UK. And the only time he realize that he had an uninvited guest which laid dozens of eggs is when he felt a tingling feeling in his foot as he sat on his bed at home in East Sussex, before bursting out in his bedroom.
Luckily Matthew’s doctor gave him the all clear after examining his foot.
6. Five-Inch Parasitic Worm Removed From Man’s Eye
P.K. Krishnamurthy an Indian national thought he had an eye infection that’s been bugging him for two weeks with redness and irritation. After deciding to see a doctor, they later found that there’s a five-inch worm burrowed inside his cornea.
Doctors successfully removed the parasite, though the worm was alive for 30 minutes more after the surgery.
7. Chinese Man Finds A Colony Of Flesh-Eating Parasites With Him
After his six-month trip to Africa, a Chinese man named as Mr. Ma returned home in Guangzhou. He noticed some small, swollen sores along the right side of his body and leg. Unaware of the cause, the sores became painful and itchy with high fever.
When he decide to be examined, the doctor told him the bumps and sores were cause by colony of flesh-eating parasites that been living under his skin.
This is absolutely the freakiest, the grossest, and the most unbelievable things ever found living inside the human body! Please share this info so that others will be informed about these parasites.