Let’s see what’s the real difference in keeping a dog and a GF!
1. Your dog won’t is sweet.. yes, it won’t lecture you over a serenade of miscommunication, which in first place, shouldn’t have become an argument but thanks to ‘her’ it is now.
2. Dogs are understanding beings… they don’t just get upset when you’re accidentally wearing the same thing again and again cuz’ you like that dress!
3. Your dog doesn’t mind and doesn’t even give a shit if you hang out with other people / friends / other dogs.
4. Dogs are simple creatures as they don’t have high expectations for their birthdays or any other special day for that matter, because they think every moment is special. YES THEY DO.
5. Your dog doesn’t (regularly) steal your clothes and even if they do you don’t really mind because they are your lovable dogs.
6. You NEVER have to meet your dog’s parents / sibling/ relatives / friends, or deal with crazy in-laws.
7. The best part is, that people don’t even get irritated when you just freakishly overload your Instagram/Facebook with pictures of your dog.
8. Your dog won’t say something insulting without realizing it and cause you to really ponder what they meant by that.
10. And your dog is ALWAYS happy to see you, even when you’re grumpy and whiny and tired and nobody else wants to be around you.